Sunday 22 December 2013

Rebel (Renegades, #2)Rebel by Skye Jordan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 star I think



We met Wes and Rubi in book 1. The spotlight is on them now as they move from friends to lovers.

Wes only does commited relationships. Where you gonna find a guy like that?! He was rediculously perfect and the notes he wrote Rubi. Aww!!!

If that were true, baby... I'd have done you by now


I was hoping this book would change my opinion of Rubi since book 1. If anything I dont like her even more. You know the type, fighting the attraction running, jumping to conclusions, running again *sigh*

Great sexual tension and the sex scenes were steamy hot! A good sequel, only let down was the heroine x


ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley. Thank you.
Quotes subject to change


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment