Friday 6 December 2013

Review: Crossing the Line by Kele Moon

5 stars



Another one in the battered hearts series I love. Tabitha and Wyatt have been separated for 13 years but now she's back. The story brought us back to when they were younger and we got to know them through the years. 

Wyatt... where would you find a guy like him? So unconditionally devoted to Tabitha. And Tabitha, I was worried I would be angry at her for leaving. But it was completely the right decision.

Nothing is impossible, especially if it’s worth fighting for, and you have always been worth fighting for.


Love all the old characters back. Although we've had Clay's story I feel we understand his past a bit better. And Jules, I love the twin chemistry with Wyatt. 

Overall, great romance development,a decent amount of sexy time, and I thought it was one of the best second chance romance I've read in a while. X

No comments:

Post a Comment