Monday 30 December 2013

Fighting Love (Love to the Extreme, #2)Fighting Love by Abby Niles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars

 photo EADD927E-F440-4FC8-934F-D2532E3C5579_zpshgzcb3mj.jpg


Really enjoyed this best friends to lovers book! Tommy lost everything, his title, his home, the one person who never left his side is Julie.

Tommy was sweet yet protective. His denial of his feelings made me want to kick him and hug him at the same time.

Can I come home to you?


I loved how their relationship changed and was very believable. And would you believe I cried some happy tears, granted it was a bit cheesy but what the heck I love these two.

For a short book it felt like a long time for them to get together but I loved the sexual tension, was missing an epilogue and a few flash backs would have been great. But overall a great read x

ARC provided by the publishers via NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment