Thursday 14 November 2013

Review: Shattered Ties by K A Robinson

"3 stars



This wasn't an original storyline but I love reading young first love type books. Our heroine is Emma the rich girl and our hero is Jesse, the poor and tattooed new boy in school.

I almost DNF but the story and the characters grew on me. 

I like being tied to you. Just promise not to shatter me


Towards the end there was a glossed over storyline which I wished was in more detail. And then... A CLIFFHANGER!!! I try to avoid these as much as possible. In this case it made me mad. Mad at the storyline. Mad at Emma. Mad at Ally. Even mad at Andy!!! 

I did start to like this and if it wasn't for the cliffy I might have given this 4 stars. I think this new adult book might work for you if you like high school romance with a bit of drama. X

ARC provided by the Author
Quotes subject to change
"

No comments:

Post a Comment