Tuesday 12 November 2013

Review: Come Alive by Karina Halle

"5 stars




Wow wow wow and wow!!!

The 7th book in the series and it was beyond anything I expected. Told entirely from Dex POV, we are finally at a place in the series where I am happy and things sure are heating up for our favourite couple. Though, things don't go as expected when they investigate a voodoo sect.

Dex is without a doubt my all time favourite book boyfriend. He's cheeky and charming ways has me swooning and falling harder for him each time.

“I realised it didn’t mean anything without Perry by my side. She was my reason for living. She was the reason I’d come alive in the first place.”


I felt for Perry. She was being cautious and with valid reason considering their past. Still as likeable as ever, a genuinely kiss-ass heroine. 

I love this couple and I can't gush on enough about them. Really looking forward to their next book Ashes to Ashes. If you have not started this series I would highly recommend this for all!!! X"

No comments:

Post a Comment