Wednesday 13 November 2013

Review: Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout

"5 stars 



*Gasp* What a cliffy!!! Third book and I felt Katy and Daemon are in a much better place. Can't really say anything else if you've not started this series.

What did I love about this book? Loads! I love how relatable Katy feels again after not liking her so much in the last book. Love Daemon and I don't think I will ever get bored of the banter they have. 

My lips change lives, baby


Writing was amazing. Fabulous storyline that had me on the edge of my seat and then the cliffy!!! Oh boy... looks like I have to push a few books down my list to make way for Origin. One thing that I didn't like... Blake!!! 

I don't read much YA and I don't read much paranormal but this is a seriesnot to be missed x"

No comments:

Post a Comment