Wednesday 20 November 2013

Review: Fighting to Forgive by J B Salsbury

5 stars



That feeling when I read a book and my heart is beating out my chest, I'm grinning like an idiot at the end anddrooling swooning over the herodoesn't come along often. Layla moves to Vegas to build a new life for herself and her daughter. Starting a new job, let us meet 'the snake' Blake:

Some women call me fine, I prefer handsome... Sexy works too, or you can call me Blake.


I was very satisfied with the pace of their relationship. Blake had a bit of a hard past, Alpha male but cheeky and protective too.

 
Layla: My eyes are up here
Blake: Not looking at your eyes


I loved how Blake changed gradually from meeting him in book 1, to seeing his player ways and finally falling in love. The prologue had me intrigued but I wish his big secret was a bit more shocking.

Layla. She was a bit weak and her jumping to conclusions I could have done without. But there was a few times I found myself patting her on the back for sticking up to herself.

You think I can't handle a few naked boobs? Hate to state the obvious Blake, but that's something I see on a daily basis


I loved this as much as the first book. It is everything I love about a book, lovely romance, great storyline, yummy hero, great side characters (loved Jonah and Blake scenes), fabulous epilogue... Love this book!

ARC provided by the Author. Thank you.
Quotes subject to change

No comments:

Post a Comment