Friday 31 May 2013

Darkness Before Dawn by Claire Contreras

 
"It's over...



I'm so gutted this has ended.


The story:

The sequel to There is no light in Darkness...

Blake and Cole...

separated...

and reunited...

Can they make it through the darkness...

and into the light???

Characters
Have I mentioned that I love Cole? Well, I freaking LOVE Cole. He will whole heartedly give Blake the world.

“are you going to let me fuck you or are just going to do it all on your own, standing from there?”

Le sigh!!!

I thought Blake was an emotional mess here. Normally it would get on my nerves with the about of times a heroine cries but with Blake, it didn't. Especially with everything the poor girl went through!!!

One more thing...

I was so confused with everyone's connection to each other. 

"can someone get a pen and paper and start drawing out the family tree an everyone's connection to each other?"


I was tempted to do just that!!! 

Overall

Lovely set of books that I will definitely be re-reading in future. Can't wait for more books from this author x"


No comments:

Post a Comment