Tuesday 28 May 2013

Jet by Jay Crownover

"
Jet and Ayden almost hooking up...

but Jet turning her down...

They later become roommates 

but there is always this connection between the two of them. 


My thoughts

I felt like the story had a strong start but then I started skimming some of the book. 

Jet had me pulling my hair at the beginning. I just don't understand why he has to torture himself and Ayden.




And then just when he sorts himself out Ayden has to torture them both with insecurities about her past. 

“I think we’re both actually pretty screwed up, but together we just work and we make each other better.


Loved seeing Rule and Shaw and loved how we see Shaw support Ayden. Cora is another strong personality which I'm looking forward to in the next book.

A lovely ending to the book and gives a glimpse of what to expect in Rome's book. 
"

No comments:

Post a Comment