Friday 24 May 2013

Gio by Elizabeth Reyes

4 out of 5 stars

Slow build up:
I forgot how much I liked Noah's book so this one was unexpected as it did took me awhile to get into. But once I was, I was absolutely absorbed by the building romance of Gio and Bianca. The only problem? Felix, AKA Biancas boyfriend AND good friend of Gio. 

Hm and ohh:
I never do like triangles as sometimes especially if the book is told from the female POV, I end up supporting the wrong guy. This isn't the case here, as in the end you know that these two will end up together

The twist at the end... Oh no!!! Now that came out of nowhere!!! Loved the unexpected!!! The book has a bit of drama at the end but filled with angst and a slow building relationship, I'm really enjoying this series. I guess it helps that they are all fighters... Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment