Wednesday 6 August 2014

Six of HeartsSix of Hearts by L.H. Cosway

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 stars


 photo PhotoGrid_1406424188988_zpswjxgz48d.jpg


When the world thinks he killed someone, Jay is only looking for one thing, revenge. Yet how does Matilda play a part in his plan?

Jay Fields is exactly MY type of book boyfriend. He was cheeky (cheesy grin), sexy (obviously) and sweet (swoon). I really liked Matilda, her sense of humour was so funny. She was an innocent type heroine but I found it so cute.

I love the writing. I love the main characters. I love that the story is something different. The sexual tension was killing me slowly but I loved it. Love love love!!!

Thank you for all the lovely ladies who joined the BR. Mwahh!! I think there was more ogling watching videos than actual reading :) #youknowwhoyouare haha



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment