Monday 18 August 2014

Dust to Dust  (Experiment in Terror, #9)Dust to Dust by Karina Halle

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 stars





The last EIT book ever. Dex and Perry have survived a number of life and death situations. But will they be able to survive this?

This book was probably the scariest yet emotionally draining book of the entire series. Perry still as awesome as ever. Dex broke my heart but leave it to him to bring some humour. This book hurt so much!

Love everything about this series. The fun banter, the scary time, Perry, the sexy time, the angst, even the cliffies that pissed me off, and of course Dexy Dexy Dexy. Favourite couple of all time!

Thank you to all the ladies who joined the BR.


make a gif




Thank you Karina Halle for writing such an amazing series and providing me with an ARC for this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment