Wednesday 6 August 2014

Opposition (Lux, #5)Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 stars





The final book to the Lux series. Between saving the planet and fighting alien invasions, would the couple get their happy ending?

I couldn't stop swooning over Daemon and Katy was so badass in this book. I enjoyed it but as much as I love Daemon I felt my attention wander off around the middle. Also, there was sooo much action throughout the book that when it got to the end I kind of had a 'that's it?!' moment.

I adore this series. I love how much Katy and Daemon have grown and how they love each other. It really was a great ending.

Thank you for the BR ladies x

Pre-release fangirling
5th August
you can't be serious!! same day as Ugly Love.. now how do I choose between the two?!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment