Friday 11 April 2014

Pure (Covenant, #2)Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




This sequel there was little romance development with Aiden (the guy she is forbidden to be with). But with Seth (the guy Alex is fated to be with) I feel the growth in their friendship/relationship.

As much as I am Team Seth, you can feel who her heart truly belongs to. There was times my heart was hurting for Aiden and I really need to how this will work out for him and Alex.

I felt like the few scenes with Aiden were a bit repetitive. I like Alex as a heroine but after the end of book 1, I thought she would mature a bit. This series is shaping up to be a fab YA paranormal type book with loads of action and a gripping love triangle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment