Friday 11 April 2014

Eleanor and ParkEleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars




I love that first love type feeling. Eleanor is the new red haired girl in school and Park is the quiet Asian kid. They strike up an unlikely friendship on the school bus.

These two were the cutest together and it was a nice change that the characters were regular school kids for once. I had the goofiest grin for half the book and for the other half my heart was hurting for poor Eleanor and her family situation.

I felt like there was a few questions left open at the end but it doesnt matter I can make up my own ending. I dont read much sweet YA books but there isnt a thing I would change about this one.


Art taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment