Friday 11 April 2014

Out of the Shallows (Into the Deep, #2)Out of the Shallows by Samantha Young
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2 stars




Charley and Jake got their HFN ending in the last book. But they are torn apart again. Would Jake be able to convince Charley at a third chance at love?

I didnt enjoy the direction of the story. In my opinion I would decribe this as unneccessary angst. The back and forth between Jake & Charley as well as with Claud & Beck was getting repetitive. Also, what happened to Charley here? She was like a different character and I didnt like her at all.

I did like the little sexy time we got and of course there was Jake. This was one frustrating NA book, flicking from present to past and their story would have been fine left at book 1.


BR with Mysza ♥

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment