Saturday 13 September 2014

Thin LoveThin Love by Eden Butler

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 stars





The majority of the book was in the past where Keira and Kona met at college. But what happens when there are so many obstacles in their way keeping them apart?

I was getting a lot of feels from this book. After a while I felt it drag and I wanted it to move back to the present. Kona was a douche but he had some sweet moments. Keira I found pretty awesome but after a while she kept running and I hate it when heroines (view spoiler)

Im glad I finally found a book that gave me the heart flutters, unfortunately it didn't last until the end. I still enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend if you like angst/tension college type turn second chance romance.

ARC provided by the Author



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment