Saturday 13 September 2014

Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)Be My Hero by Linda Kage

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 stars





Eva is alone to raise her newborn baby. Pick is supporting his friend and her child. But can they help each other?

I loved Pick, he was the loving caring family man. Eva was also a great feisty character. And the group of friends were fun. But I felt like all the non stop drama overshadowed the romance and it failed to deliver me that hearts and butterflies feeling. Although I didnt love it I still liked it.

It was in a way a bit insta love and OTT drama and I would normally hate that but I could make an exception here as I adore these characters and as always the writing was addictive. A great addition to the forbidden men series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment