Monday 23 June 2014

Dirty Angels (Dirty Angels, #1)Dirty Angels by Karina Halle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 stars

 photo 20140615_125530-kdcollage_zpstxgpac3a.jpg

Luisa is finding a way to escape her ugly marriage to a major Mexican cartal, Salvador. But what happens when she escapes him to fall into the hands of another cartal rival?

Javi's back! I loved his sense of humour. I didnt quite like how he was with Luisa, she really was his weakness and his softer side wasnt a side I particularly enjoyed. Had I not read the Artist trilogy I probably wouldnt have understood him. Luisa though, considering what she went through, fab heroine!

The story failed to reach 5 stars because I felt like it could have been darker. Also, as much as I love Javi the story didnt quite grab my full attention until the last third of the book. Overall this was a dark sexy romance, and there was plenty of violence. My Javi ♥

Thanks for the BR Ada, Ilze and Jeanne x


Pre-release fangirling

Goodread buddies: a book to add!! Javier's book!!!! woooooooohh!!!
Looking forward to this book
Release date: Spring/Summer 2014


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment