Friday 14 March 2014

You Don't Have to Say You Love MeYou Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




Neve is trying out a temporary "pancake" relationship with Max in preparation for her true love she been crushing on to come back overseas.

Although there was a few 5 star moments, there was a few times I felt the story drag. I liked Neve, she felt realistic and I understand everyone has their own insecrities about their bodies. But with Neve I felt she was continually bringing herself down for being overweight and it did start to bug me.

Overall I love this couple and the moments they shared, I love Max, it was based in London(wootwoot!!!). There was hearts, flowers and butterflies feelings, Neve just brought the book down a little bit for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment