Friday 14 March 2014

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)Where She Went by Gayle Forman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




What started as a normal family car drive leaves Mia without her parents and in critical condition. Does she stay or does she go?

Book 1 was pretty depressing. I didnt feel like there was much scenes with Adam and Mia but Adam broke my heart at the end and I just had to move onto the next book.

Book 2 was a bit more upbeat. I love both Mia and Adam. The pace was a bit slow which I actually didnt mind. It missed out the 5 star rating because the ending felt a bit abrupt. I guess Im just greedy for more.

Overall I felt a good connection with both main characters and it was a lovely heartfelt story. I would happily recommend to those who want a depressing book. This quote goes straight to me heart every time I read it:

I'll let you go. If you stay


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment