Thursday 6 February 2014

Kaleidoscope (Colorado Mountain, #6)Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 stars




I will forever love KA and her mountain men. But I just didnt get the relationship with Deck and Emme. Deck is Emme's ex-best friend's ex-boyfriend. After 9 years apart they bump into each other again.

Their relationship felt like it was on fast forward as soon as they reconnected. Maybe my taste has changed, I found myself a bit bored with the story, the dialogue and the characters. Although I felt it improved slightly after the halfway mark.

If you are a huge KA fan looking for a hunky alpha mountain man, I would still give this a go. But for me, Deck didnt live up to Max and Tate from earlier books x

ARC provided by NetGalley x

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment